CFO Operations Training
About Guy Maher
Guy's Sky Kids
November 10, 2012
Flying Magazine Report! (2 meg)
Private Cardinal-Specific Flight and Ground Instruction
Private Flight and/or Ground, Cardinal specific training periods are available with Guy on an individually scheduled basis year-round. These sessions are usually conducted at the Salisbury Rowan County Airport, (RUQ), Salisbury, NC.
Take this opportunity to receive one-on-one:
The training can follow either a standardized Cardinal training syllabus specially prepared by Guy, a program geared to your specific requests or combination of both.
- Initial Cardinal training,
- Recurrent Cardinal training,
- A Flight Review or IPC,
- Another level in the "Wings" safety award program,
- Training on specifically requested tasks (such as emergency procedures, special equipment, mountain flying, cross-country ops, etc.),
- Training specifically mandated by your insurance company,
- Non-pilot "Companion" flight and/or ground training for your Cardinal companion,
- Training for CFI's desiring to learn how to best fly and teach in the Cardinal, 0r
- Any combination of these above listed objectives.
This training may either be conducted on a "one-on-one" basis, or you may combine it with another 177 owner, or an ownership partner you may have with your airplane. The private flight and/or ground training is provided on Mondays through Fridays and subject to prior scheduling.
Basic Rate - Flight and/or Ground Instruction: $85 per hour, 1-hour minimum.
Half-Day Package - From either 8 am to 12pm, or 1pm to 5pm. Includes 2 hours each of ground and flight instruction, and handout for specific year and model 177 used: $295.
Custom Packages - For full-day or multi-day, or multi-student training, are also available and will be quoted for your specific needs.
To schedule a session or for more information, contact Guy Maher directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Cardinal Flyers Online LLC 1997-2018