CFO Operations Training
About Guy Maher
Guy's Sky Kids
November 10, 2012
Flying Magazine Report! (2 meg)
Cardinal Flight Operations Clinic 2012
Click Here to register for this event
Statesville, NC on Saturday, November 10, 2012
1. The clinic will be held on Saturday, November 10, 2012, beginning at 8:30 am sharp, and run until 5:30 pm. Lunch will be provided. The syllabus for the clinic can be reviewed by clicking on the “Training Content” tab.
2. The clinic location will be: Ramada Inn, 1215 Garner Bagnal Blvd, Statesville, NC 28677. (704)-878-9691.
3. The fee for the clinic is $300 and includes the course notebook and lunch. A $150, non-refundable deposit is required with your registration. Registration must be done using the on-line form below. If you cannot register on line, you must contact Guy Maher directly to make other arrangements. The deadline for registration for this clinic is October 12, 2012. The $150 balance for the clinic will be due by October 12, 2012, at which time the entire clinic fee becomes non-refundable, or the clinic deposit will be forfeited if the balance is not paid by this date.
4. The Host Hotel is: Ramada Inn, Statesville, NC 28677. (704)-878-9691. A room rate of $ 71 per night has been arranged, and includes breakfast. However, it is up to the registrant to make his and/or her own hotel reservations and credit card guarantees. You must mention “Cardinal Training Session” when registering to get the group rate. We will not be responsible for seeing that the registrants have room reservations. The unreserved rooms in the block will be removed on October 12, 2012.
5. The host airport/FBO for the clinic is: Statesville Flying Service, Statesville Airport [KSVH]. The FBO phone number is (704)-873-1111. This will also be the meeting place for all those who opt for a flight instruction slot [see below] in advance of the clinic. The FBO is offering a fuel discount. Make sure you mention the Cardinal Flyers discount when ordering fuel.
6. Transportation options include local taxi services and rental cars, which can all be arranged at the FBO. In fact, it’s better if you do reserve your rental car with the FBO for a preferred rate and they will make sure the car is there and ready upon your arrival.
7. There will be a “Dutch-treat” dinner for Saturday night after the conclusion of the clinic for all interested attendees and their guests. This will be discussed and finalized during the clinic.
8. Private flight instruction periods with Guy will also be available during Thursday (11/8) and Friday (11/9) before the Saturday clinic, for clinic registrants only and limited to one flight session per registrant. The instruction blocks are two hours in length and cost $150. Those attendees who take an instruction block can receive a Flight Review endorsement. These flight-training blocks are done 4 per each day and sell out quickly so please indicate your desire for a training block on the “On-Line” registration form as soon as possible, or contact Guy directly for more information.
Please sign up below as soon as you can to guarantee a space. And we'll see you there!
If you have any questions regarding this clinic or other
Cardinal training, you can contact Guy Maher at email@example.com.
Click Here to register for this event
The following people have registered their plans
to attend this Clinic:
|James Lando ||Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC)||1974 177B||N34904||I'm a VFR type of guy. Only way I'll be able to do the flight training is if the weather looks good enough. Otherwise; I'll be driving down.|
|Mark King||Smyrna, TN (Kmqy)||1972 177B||N34206|
|William Hampton||Atlanta, GA (KPDK)||1975 177 RG|
|David Hill||Delaware, OH (KDLZ)||1976 177 RG||N7623V||Friday flight slot; if available.|
|Christophe Masiero||Waxhaw, NC (KLKR)||1978 177 RG||N52944||Friday late morning or early afternoon|
|James Chorvat||Brooksville, FL (KBKV)||1977 177 RG||N52060||Hello; I'd like to take advantage of obtaining a flight review; while attending your class; and i look forward to meeting you. Please let me know if a Friday slot is available so I can book the ramada inn - Thank you James|
|Robert Oetjen||Hilton Head Island, SC (KHXD)||1977 177 RG||N50770||VFR 110 hrs. PIC|
|Robert Vila||Farmingdale, NY (KISP)||1978 177 RG||N177BV||Arriving Friday but can come down on Thursday for Flight training |
|David Hill||, ||balance due|
|Mike farlow||Denton, TX (KDFW)||other||New Pilot (100hrs); do not own an aircraft at this time. Very interested to learn all I can about Cardinals; from purchasing; to operations; to proper maintenance. Plus making good connections with other pilots|
|Brian Williams||CHARLOTTE, NC (SVH)||1974 177 RG||N2036Q||Instrument Proficiency Check would be great|
Copyright Cardinal Flyers Online LLC 1997-2017